Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 16, 2009

With my wonderful wife, Beth

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Screw around on computer. Try Jimmy George. Bug guy here and sprays inside and outside. Talk to Beth. Measure cooler outside in back for cover. Make blood appointment for next month. Fix some lunch and watch end of a Roy Rogers, Dale Evans Republic western while eating. Call Beth then down for nap with girls. Up and to office to check Rush news letter. Bring in mail. Pills then feed girls. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Try Tom on his cell phone and Bingo! - I reach him in rest home. He's able to converse;sounds much better; but this too has happened before. Call Jimmy George anc he's still in back pain. Talk Ron next door. Beth home and we turn on video feed to check on dumpster. Talk some more then dumpster appears. She to her employers' joint to lock up. I cook dinner and we eat when she gets home. She showers and I get ready. We watch CSI:Vegas. Later ~