Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tom Snow

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home, unload and put away. Bethie home and does a few things; then she's off to hair appointment. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and small bit of popcorn; then I'm off to dialysis center to see Tom Snow. See Rick as he's leaving. Talk to Tommy. He's not in too good of shape mentally - has trouble finding right words, etc. Spend about an hour then home where I fix lunch and watch beginning of Man From Del Rio with Anthony Quinn. Down for nap with girls. Up at 2:30. To kitchen. Beth is feeding girls. Sit and talk. Eventually it's diner time so I start cooking. Turn on Hannity. We eat while watching TV. Glenn Beck follows with health care show. After that we decide not to watch a movie. She showers; I get ready. Later ~