Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 19, 2009

At the Autry Museum

We drive to Loma Linda today and miss meeting as I have an appointment to see a LL doctor about rising numbers in my blood work. After examination by two nephroligists, it was decided I needed a kidney biopsy. It will be a one day procedure - a 15-minute procedure followed by four hours of recovery room; in addition to having to arrive a hour early for procedure. Beth found out from phone call there was a small altercation at the Hall this morning. We drive home stopping at McDonald's for lunch. Once home, she heads back to work and I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. No mail. Talk to Beth, Tommy, and Jimmy George. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Computer for awhile. Beth home and we talk over lemonade and soft drink. I fix dinner and we eat. I bed early as I'm fighting a cold with Zicam. She in later to watch Dancing with the Stars.