Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Home after meeting to see girls and check e-mail and news sites. On to AT&T phone store at 9:00 where I get Beth a new phone. Drive to her place of employment and give it to her - she learns the basics and I on home. Lunch and TV: National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Stop before very end and will catch it later. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail and open it for Beth Feed girls. Talk to Beth and call Jimmy George. Tom Snow is still in hospital but no longer in restraints. That is all the information they will give out. Clean up side yard; sweep quickly. Some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk for awhile. I cook dinner and we eat. Then it's recording of last night's NCIS. Later ~