Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 24, 2009

With fellow Western Writer, Dusty Richards - he sells a whole lot more books than I do.

Grocery shopping after meeting then home to unload and put away. Sola-lites are working just fine - actually they are great. Check e-mail and news sites with sausage, Misty, and Crystal. On to Eisenhower dialysis center to visit with Tom Snow - who is feeling just fine (and looks fine) though he doesn't realize he's a very sick man. Beth by the center and we all talk for awhile. Then we both home and meet with the guy who will be putting in our new fences and walls. After that, we into house where I make some lunch and we both eat. I on into bed room for my nap with the girls. Beth putzes around while I sleep. I up and bring in mail. She opens mail and goes through it while I take pills and feed girls. Eventually I move to office ans she follows shortly. Call Jimmy George in Mississippi - he's not doing that well. Back to office. Work beside Beth for a few more minutes; then to kitchen and start getting dinner ready. We eat and talk. Both tired so no movie tonight. She showers, I straighten up living room and kitchen. Later ~