Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 23, 2009

Finishing up Sola-lites - note the two on roof at right

Home from meeting and meet Brenda who's here to clean. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Beth calls - she needs new phone help. To her workplace and the problem is solved. See gardeners while there. Had a snack on way over. Back home; Brenda still cleaning. I work at computer; listen and watch Rush on 24/7. Talk Beth. UPS here for Beth and she by to pick it up. Says Hi and leaves. I make lunch and watch some TV. Brenda finishes up and leaves. I to office then to take nap with girls. Sola-lite guy calls and will be over in a half an hour. I up and get ready. Call Beth. I'm at computer when he calls back and asks if 4:00 is a better time. I say yes and go back to bed. Up at 3:00 - bring in mail; take pills; feed girls; call Beth. Waiting for sola-lite guy and it's 4:03. Sola-lite guy here and begins on final two (Beth added another in hall). Eventually, Beth arrives home and we bring in her stuff. Talk about the day. Guy still working. I start cooking dinner; and we eat. Guy finishes with sola-lites and Beth pays him. Then we sit down to watch recording of CSI: Vegas - turns out to be a rerun so watch the ending of the Elizabeth Taylor documentary instead. She showers. Later ~