Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Beth stays home to rest and I drive alone to meeting. Home after ans have a snack. Talk to Beth and she's feeling much better. We off to her place of employment where I leave her for awhile; then I over to Eisenhower Dialysis Center to visit Tommy Snow. Meet Bill White in parking lot and we wait for a late Tommy to arrive. He's less than a half an hour late so Bill and I continue to talk while Tommy is hooked up to his machine. We inside to see him and the three of us talk about the latest decision that will move him into an assisted living place near the Palm Springs Dialysis Center. Bill and I leave at same time. I to pick up Beth and we home. She had lunch with gardeners so I fix lunch for me and eat with news. She joins me at table with paper. I down for nap with girls. She joins me in bed after awhile. I up and bring in mail; take pills and feed girls. She wakes up and we talk. She makes some phone calls. Restful afternoon. Make some dinner and eat; then watch Monday's recording of CSI: Miami. Later ~