Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beth and our two girls

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:00, shower and dress; then breakfast and trim beard. Sweep floors. Beth home and we talk. She putters around house; I work at computer. She off to Hall to talk to Sola-lite guy while I eat lunch with some football. She hoe and eats. Tommy Snow calls from nursing home. Beth starts doing my pills while I go down for nap with girls. Up and Beth has finished my pills. We drive around looking for small blankets for OPO and Mission. Stop at Palm Springs Ford to look over the Flex - nice vehicle - both of us test drive. One more store for some blankets then by Papa Dan's to pick up her dinner. Home - I fix my dinner - and we eat. She washes her hair while I catch up here. Later ~