Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bob Steele, Ken Maynard and Hoot Gibson (in foreground)

By post office after meeting to pick up a package for Beth and to get some stamps. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, sausage, cheese and crackers (diet). Beth calls and is having trouble with new cell phone and bluetooth. After trying to read her the instructions I drive over and help her in person - it gets fixed. I home and make (diet) lunch then watch an old Ken Maynard, Hoot Gibson western. Talk to Beth then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - take my pills, and open mail. Feed girls. Talk to Beth. Try Tommy but his phone is not answering. Call Jimmy George and talk for a short time. Work at computer then clean up side yard and start clean floors. Beth home early and we talk. I fix some dinner then she off to H&I Meeting. I make some Tuna for my breakfast. Work at computer. Beth home. We watch recording of last nights rerun of NCIS. Later ~