Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Oleysa Rulin - Saw her in preview of Expecting Mary

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up sixish and shower, dress and have breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home and we watch Rush on Chris Wallace News Show. Putz around for awhile. Make Thanksgiving flyer. Drop Thanksgiving flyer at Office Depot. - have a snack in lieu of lunch. The we off to University of Riverside campus to see sneak preview of a new movie produced by a local woman whose production company is here in Palm Springs. Title is Expecting Mary - a wonderfully delightful tearjerker movie starring Linda Grey, Olesya Rulin and Cloris Leachman.Beth and I shared a hanky - literally. Pick up flyers after then home. Feed girls and I down for late nap. Up by 5:30 and it's dark already - changed clocks last night. Talk with Beth while she watches world series and we eat while the game continues. I into office to write here. I expect she'll watch the game until its conclusion; then we'll hit the hay. Later ~