Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 06, 2009

Our friend, Brenda

Home from meeting; park in drive so Brenda can replace door opener lights. I check e-mail. Brenda replaces garage door lights; then she does our office; my desk, too. I call Tommy Snow from pack porch because of vacuum noise.Gardeners are here, too. To clean office and work while Brenda finishes up rest of house. Talk to Jimmy George for awhile. Take pic of Brenda for today's blog. Brenda finishes then leaves. I make lunch and eat with the end of Gaucho Serenade - the movie I started earlier this week. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mail. Bring in mail, Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Tried Bob Hoy. To office and putz around on computer. Beth calls. She's off to Chico's then on way home. Watch some O'Reilly and she's in drive. Help her unload. Finally we talk awhile; make some dinner then eat. Watch CSI: Vegas. Later ~