Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Round Table


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with sausage, cheese and girls. Get ready and off to Eisenhower to meet Beth for her appointment with Dr. Karl Shultz. He decides to leave her stitches in until next Tuesday. We down to dialysis center to see Tommy. Bill White is there and we shoot the shit for awhile before we all leave. Beth back to work and I home. Check on a few things then drive to Indio to visit Joel for a few minutes. Beth's brother Bruce is on his way with some furniture; Beth will meet him there. I on to my monthly Conservative Round Table. Home after and arrive close to 3:00. Call Beth, take some pills, bring in mail, then down for hour nap. Up and feed girls. Clean side yard. Call Beth; and make more tuna salad for my diet. Office to write here. Turn on TV and there's breaking news - some Arab soldier shot up a bunch of other soldiers at a Texas Fort. Some O'Reilly and Beth home. We talk; I make dinner and we eat. She washes hair; I to office. She joins me in office. Get ready for bed. Later ~