Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Walter Sande. Bill Williams, and Ted DeCorsia in Oklahoma Territory - 1959

Stop at Albertson's to pick up mayo; then on to Sherry's for my haircut. Rick there a minute. Drop off left hearing aid and they are sending it out. Home and check e-mail and news sites with sausage, crackers, cheese and girls. Work at computer while I wait for plumber to call. Jamie the AC guy here to reset AC system to heat for winter. Start to watch Oklahoma Territory with Bill Williams, Gloria Talbott and Ted DeCorsia. Dan the plumber here to fix Beth's toilet. I eat with TV. Call Beth then down for nap. Up and no mail as it's a holiday (veteran's day). Take pills an feed girls. Talk to Beth; talk to Tom Snow. Clean up side yard and then sweep floors. Work at computer. Turn on lights. Beth home and unloads a mess of stuff. I fix dinner and we eat. She washes her hair. Then we watch last night's recording of NCIS. Later ~