Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Beth's Fish Taco

Sleep in day. Beth to Hall early and I up 6:00 a.m. - shower, dress, breakfast and paper. Trim beard. Beth home and we get ready to travel. We drive to Loma Linda again for one last test. Blood is now drawn in a new location - southwest of the hospital in large building. We check out county building where Bruce and Sharon will be married in Dec, then to blood draw. Stop at Mexican place on corner Kool Kactus; it's closed so we go on down the road to Chi-Chi's Tacos and get some fish tacos. Start for home. Stop at Premiere to see Tommy and can't find him. He finally shows up and isn't in a good mood. He's waiting for his ex-wife. We leave and pick up wine table wedding present. Home and try to relax. Feed girls. In awhile the fence guy, Jerry drops by and we walk the yard to make sure all is set. I clean up side yard. Into house and she reads paper for awhile. Huckabee is on. Watch that while I make some dinner for me. She has leftovers from lunch. Then it's into office where she works on letters. I work on computer. When we're done it's down for a good night's sleep. Later ~