Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Gene Autry and Carolina Cotton in Apache Country 1952

Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock in The Proposal - 2009

Leave meeting early to shop for groceries. Home and put stuff away; check e-mail. Meet Beth at nail place and get pedicure. Tommy calls to say he's not doing dialysis today because he has too much pain in his foot. Beth off to meet Brenda for Sam's mission shopping. I to bank and make deposit. Home. Check computer. Make some lunch and watch Gene Autry in Apache Country. Call Beth; then it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; and feed girls. Beth home later and we talk. I write in office while she putzes at kitchen table. I in to make dinner. No Huckabee. Putz around then we watch pay per view The Proposal, with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds. A lot of office things for Beth to do then we to bed. Later ~