Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 09, 2009

Gary Merrill and Robert Mitchum in The Wonderful Country - 1959

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, sausage and cheese. Spend some time on news sites I missed earlier as I overslept. Eventually, Beth calls: I was supposed to drop something at her place of employment but I forgot. Drive over to see her at work and drop off box (her brother's and his fiance's wedding present). Home and Steve the window guy is here. He measures broken window and is on his way. I watch some TV and have some lunch along with the end of The Wonderful Country, with Robert Mitchum. Talk to Beth; then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Pills. Feed girls; open mail for Beth. To office and check e-mail. Make tuna salad for my diet. Beth calls. Sweep tiles. She picks me up and to AT&T to get answers about her phone and earpiece. Home and talk. Fix dinner and eat. Both to office and check out scooters. Get ready for bed. She watches DWTS while I go to sleep. Later ~