Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

With my girls

Take Beth's car to meeting this morning because after: I home and check e-mail and news sites. Damon's nephew and another tile guy here to refinish tiles. I take girls to groomer and drop them off; then to Ramona Tire to pick up Beth as she left her employees' van for an oil change. Drop Beth at her place of employment then home. They are still staining the floor though I'm able to get into the kitchen and make some lunch. Out back with all the furniture and eat my lunch. Inside and to office. The tile guys finish up and leave. I talk to Beth; then it's down for nap without girls today. Up in an hour and a half. Pick up girls. To pick up Beth and take her to pick up van. I'm now in my car so I head home and park in garage. Feed girls and take my pills. Put some things back where they go. Try call Tom but no answer. Call Jimmy George and we talk for awhile. Put some things back the tile guys moved. Beth home and we talk after she gets her chores done. Fix dinner and we eat. Watch recording of CSI: Miami. Later ~