Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The newest member of our family


After meeting I head for home while Beth heads to work. Once home I talk with Jerry and his workers, They working on wall separating back- from side-yard. I take all our stuff out of Expedition. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Set up a blood draw for December. Try to make appointment to pick up hearing aid - no time today as we're driving to Glendora. Drive to Beth's place of employment then we off to Glendora Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep - where we peruse, drive and buy a 2009 Dodge Journey. After all the paperwork, trade in of Expedition, etc. (hours) we take off home. Some heavy traffic but home in just over an hour. I drop her at her place of employment and I home. I start putting our stuff back into new car; then park it. Beth home and has a wider birth for her car. Unload her stuff then inside. I start cooking while she makes some phone calls. We eat. Ron over to look at car. Try call Tom but can only leave a message. Beth joins me in office to work a little. No TV. Later ~