Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Lodge - November 15, 1997 - 12 years today

Our 12th Wedding Anniversary ~
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up and shower, dress and run to Albertson's as I forgot her card; I also pick up a dozen roses. Home and have breakfast with girls. Read the paper. Beth home and gets her roses and card. Both into office for awhile. Then she's off to her place of employment to meet a vendor; while I stay in office and check all the news sites. Shannon calls and we talk for awhile Beth home before noon and we talk. She's eaten at work so I fix her a snack while I make my lunch and we eat. She's getting tons of calls. I down for my nap with girls. Up and dress. She's already fed girls. She reads paper at table while we talk. Call and make dinner reservations at P.F. Chang's. Talk to Tommy Snow. She gets ready for dinner while I work here. Then its off anniversary dinner at P.F, Chang's. Home; check e-mail then she showers. Later ~