Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grace Kelly and Cary Grant in To Catch a Thief

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home, unload and put away. Beth here for a minute then off to hair appointment with Sherry. I into office to check e-mail and news sites. Watch some TV for a while - a western, of course. Tommy Snow calls to check up on us. Beth home from hair shop. I make lunch and we eat. She off to meet Brenda and Brandy to purchase car for Brandy (Brenda's daughter). I down for nap. I up from nap and when I'm ready bring in mail. Take pills then call Paul Isenhower back in North Carolina. Back in kitchen with Beth and we talk. She open mail; takes some calls. Eventually I make dinner and we eat. After, we start to watch Alfred Hitchcock's To Catch A Thief, with Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. Beth falling asleep so we turn TV off and go to bed early. Later ~