Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They took out bushes at west end of pool

They moved the sprinkler system to make way for wall

They put in extended PVC because of moving sprinkler system

Second-day fence building.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with sausage, cheese. crackers, and girls. Beth calls reminding me of other chores for today. Drive down to get dog food; then to PD post office to pick up package for H&I. Home; work at computer for awhile. Show Jerry light in bathroom that broke this morning. Meet Beth at Dr. Karl's where we find out about her future treatments and begin plans for my port installation. To her place of employment and load Expedition for trip to San Diego tomorrow. I home and eat. She calls. Down for nap with girls. Lotta' work noise outside. I finally up and bring in mail; feed girls; then open mail for Beth. Take pics of fencing project. Read some mail. Call Tommy but he's doing dialysis and will call back later. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Jimmy George calls and we talk for a minute. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. We watch recording of CSI: Miami. Sharon calls about Dodge Journey. Finish show and we get ready for bed. Later ~