Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Our Friend Tommy Snow at Palm Springs Dialysis Center

Grocery shopping after meeting; Beth to Edie's. Home and unload new car. Put away groceries. Check e-mail and news sites. Start to watch some TV and Beth home. We have lunch in kitchen while chatting. I down for nap at 12:00 while she off to nail appointment. I up two hours alter and she's fed girls. We drive to Palm Springs to see Tommy at his new place. He's not there; he's at dialysis. Drive over there and spend some time with Tommy - see Louie, one of my old techs from my dialysis days. Drive home stopping at taco place to pick up dinner, then to her place of employment to change from her car to van. Home and we eat dinner. Try to watch a movie but she didn't like it. Both get ready for bed. Later ~