Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 20, 2009

This is OUR new Dodge Journey in the garage - too lazy to take it out into sunlight - I'll get some more later


To meeting with Beth as they are slurrying the parking lot and all have to park on street.
Home from meeting; Brenda right behind. Gardeners there; Jerry and the workers there - kind of a central station feeling. Beth makes some copies and leaves. Brenda starts cleaning; and I call the hearing aid place to make an appointment - make one for 2:00 this afternoon. Into office when Brenda's done cleaning in there and turn on Rush Show cam. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Make some lunch and eat in office with girls. Then it's down for nap as I have 2:00 appointment. Up and dress. Find that I have received DVD package from UPS; plus my handicapped sigh I left in Expedition yesterday was overnighted. Talk to Beth and open mail for her, Drive (new car) to hearing aid place and pick up left HA. Home and feed girls. Spend some time in office catching up. Talk to Tommy - he's in new place; a Senior Living facility in Palm Springs. Make some tuna salad. Beth home and we talk. Fix some dinner; then we watch recording of CSI: Vegas from last night. Get ready for bed. Later ~