Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Brenda, Beth, Michele, Chris - The Cleanup Crew

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Beth to her place of employment to prepare Hall dinner with Brenda. I work at computer for awhile. Watch some TV on the western channel. Have a small lunch. Talk Beth; then down for nap with girls early. Up 12:30 - get ready and feed girls. Then I off to Hall to meet Beth for Thanksgiving dinner. See a lot of friends. Have dinner with Brenda and her family - Beth joins us on patio. Clean up after. I home; Beth drops van at her work and she home. Unload some stuff. Both to office and work some. She gets call from Sister Shannon. Then we watch recording of NCIS fom Tuesday; to office to watch DWTS from Tuesday and don't get a final dance. Later ~