Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Late Stuntman Jack Williams Takes a Dive - Dundee and the Culhane - 1967 - Painted Desert Fort set

Gas up on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese, crackers and sausage. Workers here and start second wall. I work at computer and talk to brother Bob on phone. Take off for Dr. Williams appointment and go to the wrong street. Forgot where the office was. Call Beth and get proper directions. On to Gerald Ford drive and not Dinah Shore where I thought it was. Do eye tests and find I don't need new glasses. Home and wait for brother. He late then he calls - I was supposed to call him when I left Costco, only I didn't have to go to Costco because I didn't get a prescription. He's on way over. Bob and Eva arrive to pick up books and I show them around the house. They leave and I call Beth then down for nap with girls. Beth had stitches out toady for second operation. I up 3:00 and feed girls. Take pills and bring in mail. Open mail for Bethie. Talk with guys working on wall. Into house and get ready to sweep but phone rings and it's Jimmy George. We talk awhile before Beth gets home. Help her in with her stuff then she's into another room doing whatever. I start dinner. We eat. Then we watch the end of last night's DWTS which she fell asleep before. Then it's CSI: Miami. She helps me remove my bandages from yesterday's surgery. Both to office to work a little more. Later ~