Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 27, 2009

Beth's new book

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn (a slip). Beth home and she does some chores. Gardeners leave new side gate open and I find it open. Talk to nearest gardener. Beth and I drive to Sam's Club to do shopping for ourselves. After, we go to Yellow Basket for a Fish Taco lunch. Home and she unload while I get ready and down for my nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it for Beth. Her Sarah Palin book arrives. Talk while she opens mail. Take my pills. To office and work at computer. Beth cleans. She back to office and we work together. I start dinner; then we eat. Clean up after dinner and take trash out. Then we watch CSI:VEGAS recorded last night. Both get ready for bed. Later ~