Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

At Loma Linda yesterday before being hooked up. Joel took photo

Left arm pain really bad all night. No rain.
Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls. Putz at computer and talk to Beth. I have small snack, then I down for nap early (10:00 a.m.). Up at noon. Get ready and drive to Eisenhower and meet Beth at Dr. Karl's office. Ask him about my arm; hen he checks out Beth. He didn't think my arm was serious enough to worry about. Home and check computer. Talk to Tommy Snow. Bring in mail. Take my pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Sweep some,clean up side yard. Play with girls. Beth home. I fix an early dinner and we eat. Then we watch CSI: Miami. Both to office. Later ~