Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 04, 2009

Beth hard at work

Bill White follows me home from meeting where we gather ourselves and talk off for Loma Linda. There in just over an hour. Check into infusion center while Bill goes to cafeteria for early lunch. The hook me up and I start second treatment. Bill comes back and sits with me for the remaining time. Unhooked and off; get his car and drive back home - arrive around 2:00; bid Bill thank you and goodbye. Into house and put away stuff. Check computer and call Beth. Down for nap with girls while guys install gates in backyard. Beth home and after some work I cook and we eat. Then we watch last night's recording of CSI: Vegas - a rerun. Write here; she showers; then: Later ~