Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 03, 2009

This us actually Wednesday - Thurs is under Wednesday

Beth's brother, Bruce, and his bride, Sharon, at the alter


To meeting then to Loma Linda for my first treatment to help my kidney to function better. In the Infusion Center on 8th Floor for around four hours. Beth sits beside me. Then we drove over to the San Bernadino City Offices where Beth's Brother Bruce and Sharon, his bride, for married in a civil ceremony. After that we to dinner at TGI Fridays with the newlyweds and Kelly, Bruce's daughter. Drive home - get ready for bed then... Later ~ruce n