Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas at The Lodge's

Really cold again.
Sleep in day. Beth off to Hall. I up 5:30; shower and dress; breakfast; trim beard. Beth home and she works around house while I help a little. Tommy calls. We put track together for train set. Have a quick, lite lunch. Then we are off to Palm Springs and the Follies. 3:30-hour show - out by 4:30. Order pizza from car and it's ready by the time we get to Palm Desert. Pick up pizza and home. Have pizza for dinner and girls get pizza bones (crusts). Put cars on train track (took some time) and run train. Tried to get pics of girls with train - no luck. Both to office. Later ~