Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 05, 2009

With Sebastian Cabot and Brian Keith on Family Affair set - 1968

First really cold day.
Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload; put away. Brenda is here cleaning. Sam is painting the new walls. I back to Palm Desert for my haircut with Sherry. Home. Beth arrives home. We make some lunch and eat; then take off in separate cars and meet at nail place where she gets pedicure and manicure while I get pedicure. She off to shop for mission at Sam's Club with Brenda. I drive home. Once there, I get ready and go down for a nap with girls. Up two hours later. Bring in mail' take my pills; open mail for Beth; feed girls. Make some tuna salad for my diet. Let the girls have the tuna water - they love it - you'd think they were cats, for chrissake. Beth home and checks out mail. I make dinner and we eat. We open train set and find it's too big to go around our tree so I'll take it back tomorrow and try to get a smaller one. Both into office and work. Later ~