Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 07, 2009

With Kenny Rogers on Rio Diablo Alamo Village set - 1992

First Big RAIN of season.
Joel picks me up at 5:30 a.m. and we off to Loma Linda. Sprinkles and some rain along way. Arrive and after finding a parking pace, we up to the 8th floor infusion center where I wait for nearly two hours because they didn't have my medications from the pharmacy picked up or ready. Joel goes down to cafeteria and has something to eat. I am finally connected around 9:00. Sit in chair (couple of bathroom visits, until 3:00 p.m. - Joel ran some errands and stopped by the cemetery to visit his parents' graves. Joel spends some time with me then goes to his truck for a nap. Eventually, I am done. After waiting to be taken off IV, I'm outta' there. Call Joel from lobby and he's there in two minutes. I jump in and we drive back home in rain. Home (thank God) where we say goodbye to Joel then have dinner. After - both to office where she works on some bills while I write here. Later ~