Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

With Kathy Garver on Family Affair set - 1968

Bill White picks me up at 6:00 a.m. and we off to Loma Linda hospital for my last treatment. We arrive an hour early so we to cafeteria and have some breakfast. Up to infusion lab and sit for a short time: Bill stays with me for now. I am eventually hooked up and IV is started. Read some; Bill reads. He leaves before noon to beat crowd to cafeteria. He's back and stays with me - in the chair beside me - until it's all over sometime before 4:00 p.m. He drives me home and we arrive a little after 5:00. Beth meets us at door. Bye to Bill. Beth and I to office where I check e-mail. Then I to kitchen and start soup. She makes salads and we eat. After, we watch NCIS recording from last night. I to room to write here and she takes a shower. Later ~