Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 18, 2009

An author's life can be a lonely life

Home from meeting and check e-mail with cheese and crackers with girls at my side. Work some at computer; listen to Rush. Send some e-mails. Bug guy here and sprays. Do some chores around house. Read a little. Drive down to Chipolte's and pick up two veggie burritos. I home and have 1/2 if mine for lunch while watching Jack Slade with Mark Stevens and Dorothy Malone. Down for nap with girls and phone for Beth. Awakened by phone but it's not Beth so let it go to messages. Up and out to get mail. Back inside I take my noon pills; feed the girls; and open mail for Beth. Call Beth and she can't reach Dr. at Loma Linda or Stone. Both gone home for the weekend. Work in office for awhile. Talk to Tommy Snow. Start to watch O'Reilly as she pulls in. Help her unload and to find something in shed. We have Chipolte's burritos for dinner; then we watch recording of CSI: Vegas from last night. She has some last minute stuff to do - I bed 8:00. Later ~