Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Insert Road - Iverson's Ranch - Chatsworth Hills, CA

Garden of the Gods - Iverson's Ranch - Chatsworth, CA

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Take girls to groomer. Make deposit at bank for Beth. Home and dive into printing Christmas Card labels. Talk to Beth. Work some more at computer. Marchelle calls in two-hours to tell me girls are done. Wow! I go and pick them up. Once home I make some muffins and honey and turn on a documentary about Film Editors. Down for nap after with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; open mail for Bethie. To office. Work on a few things. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Move Beth's car si she can pull mine in. Call Tommy Snow. Bethie home an transfer our stuff to our own cars. Move her's into garage. Start dinner. She works on rest of Christmas cards until they are done. I into office. Beth does a couple more chores. Then we watch recording of yesterday's CSI: Miami. Later ~