Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 11, 2009

Awaiting Christmas at the Lodge Abode


Temp is 99.3 when normal for me is 96.8 - still feel punky, so decide to stay home from meeting. Get everything done for Beth then back to bed. She up at usual time and off to meeting. I up 8:00 - feeling better. Took some Tylenol earlier and temperature has dropped. Have some toast and honey for breakfast. Back to computer and turn on Rush. Listen and check news sites. Talk to Beth a few times. Some of a Steeling Hayden western on Western Channel - then down for nap at 12:30. Up at 2:00 - check e-mail. Out and bring in mail. Pills and open mail for Beth. Fed-Ex here with three heavy boxes of dog food for her employers. Call her about dog food and check that also arrived. She drives over and runs to bank with check. She back and boxes are moved from entryway to driveway. Luis arrives and helps her load boxes then she's off. I sweep house. Work at computer. Later on I watch first half of O'Reilly. Into office and work some more. Beth home with Orange Chicken - we eat. Then we watch recording of last night's CSI: Vegas. Later ~