Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 12, 2009

20-year old messenger, Columbia Pictures - 1963

Grocery shopping after meeting; home, unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Beth is working today as her employers' are packing and leaving. I work at computer in office. Call Tommy Snow - he's feeling better and told me so. Turn on Western Channel around 11:00 and watch an old Tex Ritter, Dave O'Brien, Guy Wilkerson PRC Western. No lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail - take afternoon pills - feed girls - and open mail for Beth. Later on Beth calls to say she'd like me to go to the airport and help her pick up a car. She comes by here and picks me up and we to Bermuda Dunes Airport to get car. Drop car at her place of employment - she feeds their German Shepherd then we home. Fix some soup for dinner with a small salad. Then we watch Julie & Julia on pay channel. Both get ready and to bed a little after 9:00. Later ~