Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009 Christmas card pic

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30 - shower, dress, eat and trim beard. Eat breakfast and read paper with begging girls. Brenda here to start cleaning. Beth home and after a few chores, we take off for Loma Linda for my blood draw; which should show if the treatments I've been taking in the past two weeks have helped my numbers to go up. Blood draw, then stop for fish tacos - eat in car because of cold. Drive home; get there at noon. I down for nap with girls. Up and work on transferring pic to CD Disk. No luck. Then Beth and I take off to phone shop to get her cell phone working; then to her pace of employment to feed Joe the dog; then on to Sam's Club to order cards and shop. Call in for pizza. Drive to Poppa Dan's and pick up pizza; then home where she washes her hair before we eat. After dinner we both to office to work. Later ~