Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good friend, the late Frank Q. Dobbs, with his camera

Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up later - 5:50 - shower and dress. Eat breakfast. read paper and do dishes. Trim beard. Beth home. We talk. Both to office where I make her calendars and she Xeroxes more. Both putz around house until I make lunch and we eat. She works in garage dumping old files; I down for nap with girls. I up and she's already fed girls. We talk in kitchen. She reads some paper - then we off to Palm Springs Airport to pick up Met - a photographer who will be taking pictures of her boss's property. Pick up pizza and to her place of employment where we eat and Beth shows Met the grounds. We home and read some more paper. Change pockets into new jeans. Later ~