Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Lodge Family

Windy.
Haircut at Sherry's after meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Work at computer for awhile. Pick up tree and flower pots that the wind blew over. Bought some small, convex mirrors for my side mirrors - will mount them later on today. Talk to Beth. She had her follow-up Mammogram today and all looked well. Pick things up around house. TV - watch the ending of the Randall Platt TV movie; then run the beginning which I missed. Have lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and it's windy again. Re-set tree and flowers again when I bring in mail. Take pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Talk to Tom Snow for a little bit. Work in office. Clean up side yard; sweep inside. Watch some O'Reilly with Lara hosting. Beth home and unload - wind up again. Inside, I start cooking then we eat. She washes her hair. Then we watch a recording of CSI: Miami (a re-run). Later ~