Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 21, 2009

Speaking at WWA 2009 Convention last June - Kirk Ellis to my left

Kirk Ellis, yours truly, and Andy Fenady wait while Johnny Boggs tells another dull story

Grocery shopping after meeting to bring our stores up to date. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Tile guys here and they start removing old tile. I meet Beth at nail place - she gets hands and feet done; I just feet. She off to Sam's Club; I home. Tile guys are still at it; I fix lunch and eat in office with girls. Beth by for a few seconds then leaves. I down for nap in bedroom with girls. Tile guys cleaning up bathroom. I feed girls and open Fed-Ex and UPS that came while I slept - the tile guys signed for one of them. Tile guys help me put some stuff in the shed then they are off. Into office and check mail. Open mail for Beth; take my pills; feed girls. Turn on Christmas lights inside and out. Clean side yard. Pull some books I want to give away. Start watching O'Reilly; Beth home from work. Help her carry in some things. Start cooking dinner - soup. We eat. After to office and we both work on our separate projects. Later ~