Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gene Autry's Melody Ranch - Republic Pictures' back lot with Studio City houses in background

Cold.
Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload - take stuff inside and put it away. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, crackers and cheese. Beth home and we talk. Read and putz around until we take off for Sam's Club to shop for Hall. She drops me after and I fix lunch and some TV. She home. I down for nap. Up and write here. join Beth in kitchen and we talk. Out to get mail; open mail for Beth; pill; she already fed girls. Call Tommy Snow. She makes a few calls. I make dinner - tamales. Eat together then to TV and watch Isn't She Great?, with Bette Midler. Get ready and both to bed. Later ~