Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 25, 2009

Our friend, Tommy Snow, during dialysis. Took him to Christmas Dinner today

Christmas Day ~
Norman brought Tommy Snow to meeting. Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with girls, crackers and cheese. Call Jimmy George and talk awhile. Work in office. Beth home from running Joe. We open presents and make some cross-country phone calls. Take off for Palm Springs and pick up Tommy at his retirement home; we take him to Pacifica, a restaurant owned by a friend of ours. Have a very good lunch; drive back to Palm Springs and drop Tommy. Home; and I down for late nap. Beth to her place of employment to run an feed Joe the dog. I up after hour's sleep. Sit in kitchen Beth while we call more friends and relatives all over. I into office and work for awhile. Back to kitchen and re-join Beth. Neither of us require dinner. Watch CSI: Vegas rerun that we recorded last night. Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night - Later ~