Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Filming Rio Diablo at Alamo Village, TX

Writing credit for Rio Diablo

Home from meeting - check e-mail and news sites with girls, crackers and cheese. Work at computer for awhile. No Rush 24/7 video-cam. Read some more news sites. TV: Watch some more recorded shows. Make some lunch and continue to watch Joel McCrea in Colorado Territory. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Call Beth and talk. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take pills; open mail for Beth. Snooze in front of TV for awhile. Up and call Tom Snow to set time I pick him up in morning. Watch some news and wait for O'Reilly. Beth home and unloads. I cook then we eat. Both into office to do some work. Shannon calls. We watch CSI: Miami re-run we recorded last night. She showers. Later ~