Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 28, 2009

From Tumbling Tumbleweeds - 1935


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, crackers and cheese. Putz at computer for awhile. Jerry and his partner by to dig and cut drain in side-yard porch cement. I continue on computer in office. To TV and watch recording of Tumbling Tumbleweeds (1935) with Gene and Smiley. Talk to Beth. Lunch with TV. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Pills. Feed girls; open mail for Beth. Sweep floors. Cleaned side-yard earlier. Work at computer. Watch beginning of O'Reilly. Beth home; I fix dinner and we eat and talk. To office for awhile. Take out trash. She showers. Later ~