Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sam Cropper taking down our Christmas lights


Boxes to Sue.
Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese and crackers. Sam here to help put up new flag and to take down Christmas lights. I to office and work for awhile. Call Jimmy George and we talk for some time. Beth brings by groceries for tonight's dinner. TV: Robin Hood of Texas with Gene Autry. Fix lunch and eat while viewing. Beth calls. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take pills; feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Talk to Tom Snow. Sweep floors; clean up side yard. Start boiling water for Beth. Start to watch O'Reilly; Beth home. Unload her car and she begins to cook Italian dinner she planned. We eat - good dinner. After, clean up kitchen. To office and she works while I write here. Bed early. Later ~