Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, January 03, 2010

With writing partner, Steve Ihnat, on the set of The Honkers - 1971 - Carlsbad, NM

Beth's 28th AA Birthday.
Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up 5:50 - shower, dress, cook and eat with paper. Trim beard. Check some news sites in office. Beth home later than usual as she had to run Joe. She here and works on straightening out office. I write e-mail to Steve Ihnat fan who had a question about the writing of The Honkers. I fix some soup for lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls. She works in office. I up and she does my pills while I watch and talk. Putz around - TV - other stuff. She to run and feed Joe; and I call in dinner at Ruby's Diner. Beth home and I take her car and run down to pick up food. They got order wrong but its edible. She calls the manager after and complains. Both into office after dinner. TV - CSI: Vegas rerun. Later ~