Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 05, 2010



Leave meeting early to make appointment for MRI Scan re my left arm. To market to pick up some special food. See Beth and take pharmaceuticals from her. I on to Eisenhower for a 9:15 appointment with Dr. Karl Shultz. He wants results from MRI, too. Drive to Office Depot and have Valentine's Dance flyers Xeroxed. Home and have some popcorn with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. Talk Beth. Turn on Western Channel and watch some Have Gun Will Travel episodes while eating. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; feed girl; open mail for Beth. Ross calls and we talk. Talk to Tommy Snow. Talk to Beth. Clean up side yard. Work in office. Watch some O'Reilly. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. No TV. Both to office; she shower. Later ~