Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My brother Bobby and me with Western movie bad man, Frank Ellis

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting and get some Xeroxing done for Beth and myself. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls, popcorn, and cheese. Talk to Beth. Listen to Rush for awhile as I surf web. Call Tommy Snow. Talk to Jimmy George, Watch some TV - end of Back in the Saddle Again with Gene Autry while I eat. Down for nap with girls. Up and check e-mails - bring in mail; take afternoon pills; feed girls; and open mail for Beth. Call Beth then drive over to her place of employment. We jockey cars - Geo and van - to Bermuda Dunes airport. I home and clean floors; and side yard. Start dinner. She home and unload her car. We eat and talk. Both into office to work. I fix Xerox machine when it has paper jam. To living room and turn on TV, We watch recording of last night's NCIS. Later ~