Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

If I didn't know that was me beside the Gene Autry bronze at The Autry Center - I might think it was a big ol' fat cowboy hoss' wrangler

Beth having first radiation treatment today.
Home from meeting - check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Re-fill girls cookie jar. Talk to Beth. Listen to Rush Limbaugh's comeback show after his non-heart attack in Hawaii. Take off at 10:15 for hearing aid appointment with Jason. Home and make lunch. Eat while watching recording of Have Gun Will Travel. Down for nap with girls around same time Beth is getting radiation. Up and bring in mail; take noon pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Work at computer for awhile. UPS brings luggage for Beth's employers' parents. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Call Tommy Snow; and Jimmy George. Get dinner out of refrigerator. Beth home; bring her stuff inside. I start cook then we eat. She gets phone calls. I into office. Beth joins me. Get ready ind into bed; Beth will follow. Later. ~